Welcome onboard MANTAPLAY, a directory with “First Class People on A World-Class Platform.”We share our Terms and Conditions for your perusal. This Terms and Conditions document contains 5 PAGES.
1. Definition of inclement weather:
• Imminent lightning risks around area OR lightning broadcast alerts by NEA.
• Rain that results in poor visibility of the pool
• Haze – Air quality in the unhealthy range or higher (more than 100 PSI)
• Any situations that deemed dangerous, hazardous or will pose a safety risk to students using the pool facilities
2. In the event of inclement weather, ALL swim lessons will either be (1) DELAYED to a later start time OR (2) CANCELLED. The appointed MANTAPLAY Swim Coach has the discretion to exercise 1 of the options listed above OR conduct land drills or make use of the animated e-Books (featured on the platform) to impart important environmental and water safety knowledge to students.
Payment Details and Timeframe to Complete of Swim Lessons
3. MANTAPLAY offers 3 types of Payments. Parents and students have the discretion to choose their type of Payments.
(i). BASIC Payment - Pay for 4 lessons and complete all the swim lessons within 4 weeks.
(ii). TERM Payment - Pay for a term of 12lessons and complete all the swim lessons within14 weeks.
4. All payments must be made prior to the start of swim lessons.
5. All rebates earned by parents or students are to be used within the MANTAPLAY platform and they are not allowed to be converted to cash money.
Cancellation of Swim Lessons by SWIM COACH
6. An additional week will be extended to the student’s swim lessons for every 1 swim lesson that are cancelled by their Swim Coach. Please refer to examples below:
(i). Student A has made a BASIC payment and Swim Coach A has cancelled 2 swim lessons for his Student A. STUDENT A’s swim fees will be due on the 6th week instead of the 4th week.
(ii). Student A has made a TERM payment of 12 lessons and Swim Coach A has cancelled 3 swim lessons for his Student A. StudentA’s swim fees will be due on the 17thweek instead of the 14thweek.
Leave of Absence by STUDENTS (due to Medical Reasons or any circumstances)
7. Students can be absent for their swim classes due to medical reasons or any circumstances. When that happens, the validity of their swim lessons will be based on the type of payment that they had made. Please refer to examples below:
(i). Student A has made a BASIC payment and is absent for 1 lesson. Student A will have to forfeit the class and Student A swim fees will be due after 4 weeks.
(ii). Student A has made a TERM payment and is absent for 2 lessons. Based on the timeframe stipulated under TERM payment, Student A is still able to complete the 12 swim lessons within 14 weeks.
Late for Swim Lesson by STUDENTS
8. In the event when students are late for their swim lessons, they can still attend and complete the lesson within the remaining time. That said, the Swim Coach has the discretion to extend the lesson time for the student who is late.
Termination of Swim Lessons by MANTAPLAY SWIM COACHES
9. MANTAPLAY Swim Coaches MUST refund all remaining fees to the parents/students if they decide to leave the platform. When this happens, Swim Coaches and parents will make private arrangements to refund the remaining fees and MANTAPLAY is not liable nor obligated to ensure that the refunds of the fees made by the Swim Coach are successful.
10. A re-registration fee of SGD$20.00 will be imposed for any Swim Coach who leave and re-joins MANTAPLAY platform thereafter.
Termination of Swim Lessons by STUDENTS
11. There will be no refunds made to students who terminate their swim lessons midway.
12. Upon the student’s termination, the Swim Coach has the discretion to source for other students to fill up the void left in the swim group.
13. A re-registration fee of SGD$20.00 will be imposed for any parents or students who leave and rejoinsMantaplay thereafter.
Soliciting of Students and Swim Coaches
14. Soliciting of students and Swim Coaches are strictly prohibited. MANTAPLAY has the discretion to conduct checks, investigations and take necessary actions to the perpetrators.
Personal Accident Insurance for Students
15. Personal Accident insurance is mandatory for all students and parents must consent to a physical meeting (no longer than 30 minutes)between the MANTAPLAY appointed insurer and the parent. The meeting serves 2 purposes; (i) brief the parents/students on the terms of conditions found in their policy and (ii) deliver the complimentary kickboard.
16. MANTAPLAY has the discretion to adjust the amount of sum assured in the Personal Accident insurance.
Professional Indemnity Coverage for Swim Coaches
17. Professional Indemnity coverage is mandatory for all Swim Coaches who are registered with the MANTAPLAY platform. As the Professional Indemnity coverage is shared by the pool of Swim Coaches who are registered to the platform, the yearly nominal fees that they pay on the website will also be adjusted accordingly.
18. MANTAPLAY has the discretion to adjust the amount of sum assured in the Professional Indemnity coverage.
Conduct of Swim Lessons
19. The Swim Coach has the discretion to structure the conduct of the swim lesson either by using the lesson plans provided by MANTAPLAY platform OR using the most
appropriate coaching pedagogy. Both the Swim Coach and the parents can make private arrangements to provide an update on the student’s swim progress.
Personal Data Protection Act
20. MANTAPLAY generally does not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to MANTAPLAY voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to MANTAPLAY after (i) you (or your authorised representative)have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. MANTAPLAY shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
MANTAPLAY Platform Copyrights
21. All the designs, features and logos found on (i) MANTAPLAY platform, (ii) website, and (iii) App, are rights owned by MANTAPLAY International PTE LTD. Parents, Students and Swim Coaches are not allowed to modify, part of, alter, copy or use the designs, features and logos. MANTAPLAY has the discretion to conduct checks, investigations and take necessary actions to anyone found to have breached the agreement.
22. While MANTAPLAYhas made an immense effort to ensure the information on the Website and App is free from error, MANTAPLAYdoes not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or materials on the Website and App. The information and materials contained in the Website and App, including any services, products, information, data, text, graphics, audio, video, links and other items are provided "as is", and "as available". MANTAPLAY expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the information and materials.
Please go to your email and verify before booking any classess.